1. Missouri Cherry Blossom Festival 4/25-28:
- The Missouri Cherry Blossom Festival in Marshfield, MO is an annual three-day event in the spring that celebrates the city of Marshfield and the state of Missouri.
- There will be vendors selling crafts, food, books, and much more! Plus there will be fun activities for the entire family and special speakers including; Randy Travis, Si Robertson, and many more!
- Events are open to the public and all ages are welcome! For more info click here.
2. Ghost Tour 4/27:
- Hear ghostly tales and learn about history while touring the Pythian Castle.
- This Friday, 4/27 from 8-9:30pm at the Pythian Castle.
- Ideal for ages 8+. 8 person minimum for the tour to take place.
- For more info or to make a reservation click here. (Click “book now” button on the website for dates and times offered and to make reservations. Reservations recommended. At the door option available when minimum met and tour is not sold out).
3. 2018 Southwest Missouri Heart Walk 4/28:
- The 2018 SWMO Heart Walk presented by the American Heart Association is this Saturday, 4/28, starting from 9am-12pm.
- The Heart Walk is the American Heart Association’s premiere event for raising funds to save lives from this country’s No. 1 and No. 5 killers – heart disease and stroke. Designed to promote physical activity and heart-healthy living, the Heart Walk creates an environment that’s fun and rewarding for the entire family.
- At the 2018 SW Missouri Heart Walk, attendees will have a variety of activities to choose from!
• Meet & Greet with Wrigley & Theo, Springfield’s Most Famous Dogs!
• Kids Zone, Including Balloons and Face Painting
• Hands Only CPR
• Selfie Station & Team Photo Opp
• ReThink Your Drink Station
• 1 Mile & 3 Mile Walk Routes
• End your Walk with a Lap Around the Perimeter of Hammons Field!
- For more info click here.