It’s almost that time of year again! The 4th of July is quickly approaching and there are several different places you can catch some awesome fireworks shows this year!
We put together a list of some of them here:
1. Have-A-Blast Patriotic Celebration, June 29th
- Republic, Mo. will be hosting their 22nd Annual Have-A-Blast Patriotic Celebration this Friday, June 29th, starting at 6pm with fireworks starting around 10pm.
- Local 80’s tribute band, Members Only will be there playing live music. There will also be food vendors, a Kids Zone with inflatables, magic shows, a petting zoo, and more!
- You won’t want to miss out! For more info click here.
2. 56th Annual Willard Freedom Fest, June 30th
- Willard will be hosting their 56th Annual Freedom Fest this Saturday, June 30th with events starting as early as 8am. The fireworks are scheduled to take place from 9:30-10pm.
- Don’t miss out on a day full of fun, food, fireworks and more! For more info click here!
3. Branson Landing Liberty Light Up, July 3rd
- Head out to the Branson Landing for the 11th Annual Liberty Light Up on Tuesday, July 3rd starting at 7pm.
- There will be live music featuring Top 40 Nashville recording artist Jason Pritchett & The Steel Horses followed by an amazing choreographed fireworks display that will fill the skies over the lake. For more info click here!
4. Chateau on the Lake’s Fourth of July Celebration, July 4th
- Chateau on the Lake will be celebrating with events all day long on July 4th for the full list of events and more information, click here!
- The Independence BBQ will go from 5-8pm, with a fireworks show starting around 9pm!
5. Independence Day Celebration at Big Cedar Lodge, July 4th
- Big Cedar Lodge and Top of the Rock will once again be offering a fireworks show for overnight resort guests and the general public!
- If you aren’t an overnight resort guest, the cost will be $10 per car, and will include shuttle access to the resort from a remote parking lot. Shuttle access is available from a remote parking lot south of the 86-65 roundabout across from the White Oak Station.
- For more information click here.
6. Freedom Week Fireworks at Hammons Field, July 4th-6th
- Head out to Hammons Field for three days full of Cardinals Baseball and post-game fireworks.
- For game times and more information click here.