Happy Halloween from Greater Springfield, Realtors!
We put together a list of some spots in the Greater Springfield area that are hosting Halloween festivities for all to enjoy! (There’s even an indoor event for those who don’t like this chilly weather!)
CoxHealth’s Trunk or Treat:
- One of the sweetest events of the year comes on Oct. 31, when CoxHealth hosts its annual Trunk or Treat. Now in its third year, the event helps keep kids away from high-traffic areas and unknown neighborhoods by inviting them (and their parents) to Cox South to collect goodies.
Trunk or Treat will be held at Cox South’s West Pavilion (3801 S. National Ave., Springfield) where employees will set up Halloween-themed, kid-friendly booths and distribute treats from 5 to 8 p.m.
For more information about the event, call 417-269-0920.
- Halloween Night, Tuesday, October 31st. From 4:00pm-8:00pm.
- Head to Bass Pro for some Halloween fun! FREE crafts, FREE Halloween Photos with Snoopy & the Peanuts® gang, trick-or-treat throughout the store!
- Trick-or-Treat from 5:00pm-5:30pm. Visit departments throughout the store for free treats!
- Costume Parade at 6:00pm. All Costume Parade participants will be judged during the 6pm parade through the store. 1st place will receive a $10 Bass Pro Shops gift card. Top 3 costumes will receive special jack-o-lantern prizes.
- Free 4×6 Photo from 4:00pm-8:00pm. (*option to purchase a photo package for $5 that includes extra prints and digital photo download)
- FREE Trick-or-Treat Bag Craft
- PLUS you can play Pumpkin Toss to win prizes!
Ozark Downtown Trunk or Treat:
- October 31st from 5:00pm-8:00pm in downtown Ozark!
- A fun, free Halloween event for everyone to enjoy! Trick or treat decorated trunks and downtown businesses.
- Enjoy free hot dogs, chips, and drinks brought to you by the Ozark Police Dept, Ozark Fire District, Christian County Sheriff’s Dept, Christian County Ambulance District, and CCCC Sertoma.
C-Street Trick or Treat:
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4 pm – 6 pm Historic C-Street
- Bring your kiddos to C-Street’s 3rd annual Trick or Treat Sidewalk Parade on Historic C-Street between Jefferson and Lyon Avenues.
- Presented by C-Street’s Community Improvement District, participating merchants will hand out treats to all our costumed families as they parade up and down the sidewalks!
Safe Trick or Treat at the Branson Landing:
- October 31st from 5:00pm-7:00pm at the Branson Landing.
- Calling all ghosts, goblins, pirates and princesses. It’s your turn to Trick or Treat up and down Branson Landing’s Trick or Treat Street!
- This safe Halloween alternative is exclusively for children in costume up to age 12. Don’t miss the Branson Landing Queen in Town Square with gobs of goodies and be sure to visit the businesses with the Halloween PUMPKIN Signs in their windows – as those signs will mark the participating “Trick or Treat” businesses, located up and down the Branson Landing Promenade.
PLUS – Stay for the MONSTER MASH STREET DANCE beginning at 6:30 PM!
Clever Trunk of Treat:
- Located at Clever High School from 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- The Trunk or Treat will feature free inflatables, games, and candy for children.
- You can also enter the car decorating contest with prizes sponsored by Southern Bank. The Car decorating contest is open to everyone. Decorated cars should arrive by 4:30pm. Make a pot of chili to compete or just buy a bowl to enjoy in Clever Fire Department’s Chili Cook-Off Fundraiser. Individuals and organizations are invited to participate. For more information or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t miss the fun together with family, neighbors, and friends at this year’s Trunk or Treat! Brought to you by the Clever Community Children’s Events Team and our sponsors.