Luckily, we have plenty of pizza places here in Springfield to celebrate this national holiday.
- If you’re looking for a good slice of NY style pizza, The Big Slice is your place. You can purchase individual slices for as little as $2.50 each or pizzas as large as 21+”. They also serve up pasta, wings, calzones, and don’t forget the cinnamon knots for dessert!
- Location: 1454 E Sunshine St
2. Pizza House
- Pizza House has been serving their hand-rolled, thin crust pizza to Springfield residents since 1958! Their casual, laid back environment makes Pizza House the perfect place to get together with friends and enjoy some delicious made-to-order pizza!
- Location: 312 E. Commercial Street
3. Arris Pizza
- Another great pizza option in the 417, Arris serves up homemade greek pizzas, gyros, pasta, fresh salads, subs, and delicious desserts (do yourself a favor and order the ooey gooey butter cake…you’re welcome).
- Location: 1332 E. Republic Rd.
- Head out to Garbo’s for some delicious St. Louis style pizza, award-winning salads, sandwiches, pasta, and enjoy their full bar!
- Location: 2101 W. Chesterfield Blvd, C101